Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A thought Part-2

Its only when my attention becomes fixated that I act like an unknown part rather than a knowing whole. When I favor my concious perception over my total awareness, I can no longer hear the guidance rhythem of one whole reality.

Calmness accompanies the whole. Fear accompanies the part. Intuition looks beyond the latest object of my concern to see the stillness of all outcomes.

It is sometimes said that each of us is ultimately alone. That idea is compelling not because of birth and death but because so often our moments alone seem more true, more real. The word "God" only begins to have meaning for me when I am alone. Or if not alone, so at one with another that there is no sense of a competing reality. God has no meaning for me in a discussion. I dont think religion is an attainable subject for the intellect. I can only believe when I am not talking about it.

No comments: